I have always been drawn to the connections I can make with my creativity through my natural EQ, empathy and curiosity. The process of gathering research, discovery, gaining feedback, iterating to find the right questions on the road to developing a solution that connects people with an experience is exciting me.
Human centered design, wireframes, user journeys, user flow, print and digital design, time-line based video/animation. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Omni Graffle, Sketch. Basic knowledge: HTML, CSS, After Effects, InVision.
Aug 2009–Jun 2017
JJ JUICE Package Designer, Orlando, FL/New York, NY
- Design, illustration and layout of bottle labels for main products.
- Collaborated with founder of business extensively to understand market trends, competitive analysis and consumers through customer interviews.
Aug 2009–Jun 2017
WEBMD PROFESSIONAL Interactive Web Designer, New York, NY
- Design of online products, including prototype of self directed learning modules for technical and important safety information, storyboards for animated promotions, emails and online drivers in desktop and mobile for the promotion of pharmaceutical products to medical professionals.
- Understanding our user to better present important medical information.
- Work closely with project managers, developers, editors and writers.
- Accounts include products from Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Norvartis, Sanofi-Aventis, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, to name a few.
SCRIBBLE & TWEAK Consultant, New York, NY
- Collaboration with principle/creative director to understand vision of website.
- Through brainstorming, sketching user journeys and interview, we developed a user flow and functionality to communicate creative vision and process.
Nov 2007–Mar 2009
DDB WORLDWIDE Designer, New York, NY
- A range of projects from print to digital, concept, design, prototyping, production and image retouching for websites, book covers, posters, POS and logos.
- Accounts include New York State Lottery, DDB, Electrolux, Exxon/Mobile, Hertz, Unilever/Klondike.
Oct 2006– Nov 2007
MCKINSEY & COMPANY Flash Designer, New York, NY
- Design and production of flash based presentations. Including video manipulation, chart creation and animation.
SPECIAL OPS MEDIA Art Director, Brooklyn, NY
- Concept and storyboard of streaming online animated ad promoting Disney’s Cars Blu-ray DVD. Chosen from a number concept from other Art Directors.
ATMOSPHERE BBDO Designer/Production Artist, New York, NY
- Production and design of various interactive projects for Cingular, Target, Citibank, Wildlife Conservation Society, etc..
- Designing, image research and layout for online ads and web sites.
MODEM MEDIA Interactive Graphic Designer, Norwalk, CT
- Involved with interactive campaigns for Advil, Sirius Radio and Delta.
- Redesign, production for web, photo research and retouching for e-mail newsletters, websites and promotional material.
Nov 2004–Aug 2006
VERIFIED PERSON, Inc. Creative Director, New York, NY
- Worked closely with CEO and COO to develop branding and all sales support of this start up business.
- Developed complete corporate identity and creative project management process from concept to delivery for a national marketing campaign.
- All essential marketing vehicles including trade show needs, banners, datasheets, whitepapers, brochures, direct mail, animated video and
prototyping online products.
- Managed all related outsourcing, vendor relationships, pricing and ensuring on-time delivery of products and services within budget and tight deadlines.
Feb 2004–Oct 2005
JACK MORTON WORLDWIDE Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
- Numerous design projects including Gillette product presentation CD, booklet and packaging.
STAPLES Art Director, Framingham, MA
- Design and information architect including charts, diagrams and written directions, operating instructions for US and Canadian versions of Staples branded products.
ALLIED DOMECQ Art Director, Boston, MA
- Design, layout and production of internal product catalog for Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, and Togo’s Restaurants.
THE UNITED WAY Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
- Design for print advertisements and marketing material for numerous fundraising campaigns.
May 2003–May 2004
THE MARY BAKER EDDY LIBRARY/CHRISTIAN SCIENCE CENTER Art Director, Boston, MA
- Concept, design, project management of banners, posters, brochures, direct mail, publication, advertisements, signage, website for events and exhibits.
- Used access to library, exhibits and events to understand user experience.
- Managed freelance designer and production manager.
- Worked closely with stakeholders and the CEO to take projects from kickoff to final design.
- Designed international advertisements for a widely translated publication.
Jul 2000–Jul 2002
SWITCHBOARD.COM Senior Graphic Designer, Westborough, MA
- Worked closely with the Director of Marketing in concept brainstorming, design, user experience and execution of main website.
- Coordinated with programmers to develop and maintain websites.
- Developed visual design of website and logo for “Maps On Us”.
NEWSPAPER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA User Experience/User Interface, Los Angeles, CA
- Working closely with an news editor, we were charged with developing a travel portal geared for the business traveller.
- Developed user experience, user interview, wireframe, sitemap, website design and vendor sources.
Feb 1998–Feb 2000
BOSTON.COM Product Development/Web Designer, Boston, MA
- Lead on development, such as auctions, mp3 and e-commerce websites.
- Redesign of Bostonmagazine.com
- Designed and production over 200 small business websites.
User Experience Concept through prototype, feedback, iteration New York, NY
User Experience/Design Think New York, NY
GENERAL ASSEMBLY New York, NY User Experience
MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF ART Boston, MA, Graphic Design
MOUNT IDA COLLEGE Newton, MA, Graphic Design