Design think, user experience design, journey mapping, user flow, wireframing, prototyping, graphic design, animation. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, OmniGraffle, Sketch. Basic knowledge: HTML, CSS, After Effects, InVision, Realtimeboard.
Aug 2009–Jun 2017
Rocket Social Impact, JJ Juice, Graphic Designer, Package Designer, New York, NY
- Designed logo and infographic for a social media agency.
- Designed packaging labels for an entire product line of a health juice start-up.
- Developed understanding of market trends, competitive analysis and customer feedback while working closely with company founder.
Oct 2017 – Aug 2018
Design Think/User Experience Design, Training, New York, NY
- Completed a 11-month intensive training curriculum focused on Design Think and User Experience Design practices and process including user research methods, stakeholder management and key deliverable development (e.g., user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototyping, synthesizing user feedback and iteration). Continued mentoring.
Aug 2009–Jun 2017
WebMD Professional Interactive Web Designer, New York, NY
- Developed and designed online interactive products, storyboard for animated ads, emails and online drivers in desktop and mobile formats for promotion of products from major pharmaceutical companies to medical professionals.
- Collaborated closely with project managers, developers, editors and writers in a deadline-oriented, agile/waterfall environment.
Oct 2006– Jun 2010
Scribble & Tweak, User Experience Consultant, New York, NY
- Developed user journey, user flow and wireframes for website that communicated a creative vision and process through brainstorming, sketching, research and interview.
BBDO, DDB, McKinsey & Company, Modem Media, Art Director, Designer, New York, NY
- Developed concept and design of digital and print campaigns including video and animated presentations, art directed storyboards for animated advertisements, websites, book covers, point of sale material and logos.
- Contributed on numerous multinational accounts including retail, service, entertainment and non-profit organizations.
Nov 2004–Aug 2006
Verified Person, Inc. Creative Director, New York, NY
- Developed branding, marketing and all sales support material.
- Worked directly with CEO and COO in a demanding startup environment.
- Managed department workflow, budget, outsourcing, vendor relationships, pricing and ensuring on-time delivery of products and services within tight deadlines.
Feb 2004–Oct 2005
The United Way, Staples, Allied Domecq, Art Director, Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
- Design and art direction of marketing material, catalogs and information architect for data heavy manuals for clients including non-profit and numerous large retail companies.
May 2003–May 2004
The Mary Baker Eddy Library/Christian Science Center Art Director, Boston, MA
- Developed concepts, designs and project management of an internationally distributed publication, promotional material for public and private events and exhibits.
- Performed user research through direct interactions with library, exhibits and events.
- Managed freelance designer and production manager while working closely with key stakeholders including the CEO.
Jul 2000–Jul 2002
Switchboard.com Senior Graphic Designer, Westborough, MA
- Developed concept through brainstorming, design and production of user interface while working closely with the Director of Marketing for main website and Maps On Us.
Newspaper Association of America User Experience/User Interface, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed a travel portal for the business traveler while working closely with a news editor.
- Developed user experience through user research, user journey, sitemap, wireframes, website design and vendor sources with understanding of client’s business capabilities.
Feb 1998–Feb 2000
Boston.com Product Development/Web Designer, Boston, MA
- Led product development, such as auctions, MP3 and e-commerce websites.
- Designed and produced over 200 small business websites under tight deadlines.
User Experience Training Design think, research, prototype, iteration, New York, NY
General Assembly New York, NY User Experience
Massachusetts College of Art and Design Boston, MA, Graphic Design
Mount Ida College Newton, MA, Graphic Design