Human centered design, wireframes, user journeys, user flow, print and digital design, time-line based video/animation. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Omni Graffle, Sketch. Basic knowledge: HTML, CSS, After Effects, InVision, Realtimeboard.
Aug 2009–Jun 2017
ROCKET SOCIAL IMPACT Designer, New York, NY
- Logo design for Operation Camp a program in cooperation with the Armed Services YMCA that focused on supporting needs of military families.
- Infographic design for Total Brain based on research done for mental health.
JJ JUICE Package Designer, Orlando, FL/New York, NY
- Design, illustration and layout of bottle labels for main products.
- Collaborated with field workers to understand market trends, competitive analysis and customer feedback.
Oct 2017 – Aug 2018
User Experience/Human Centered Design Training, New York, NY
- Mentorship and classwork.
- The importance of a detail oriented mindset, the process of research to understand the landscape and discover pain points in order to find the right questions.
- Incorporating business and technical factors in the design process.
- Working and communicating with stakeholders.
- Deliverables such as user journeys, user flows, wireframes and prototypes to communicate and organize information in justifying a solution.
Aug 2009–Jun 2017
WEBMD PROFESSIONAL Interactive Web Designer, New York, NY
- Design of online products, including Self Directed Learning Modules and Brand Advances. Design and storyboard of animated promotions, emails and online drivers in desktop and mobile formats for the promotion of pharmaceutical products to medical professionals.
- Understand users to better present medical information.
- Work closely with project managers, developers, editors and writers in a deadline oriented environment in a hybrid workflow of agile and waterfall.
SCRIBBLE & TWEAK Consultant, New York, NY
- Collaboration with principle/creative director to understand vision of website.
- Through brainstorming, sketching and interviews we developed a user flow to communicate creative vision and process through this website.
Nov 2007–Mar 2009
DDB WORLDWIDE Designer, New York, NY
- A range of projects from print to digital, concept, design, prototyping, production and image retouching for websites, book covers, posters, POS and logos.
- Accounts include New York State Lottery, DDB, Electrolux, Exxon/Mobile, Hertz, Unilever/Klondike.
Oct 2006– Nov 2007
MCKINSEY & COMPANY Flash Designer, New York, NY
- Design and production of flash based presentations. Including video manipulation, chart creation and animation.
SPECIAL OPS MEDIA Art Director, Brooklyn, NY
- Concept and storyboard of streaming online animated ad promoting Disney’s Cars Blu-ray DVD. Chosen from a number concept from other Art Directors.
ATMOSPHERE BBDO Designer/Production Artist, New York, NY
- Production and design of various interactive projects for Cingular, Target, Citibank, Wildlife Conservation Society, etc.
- Designing, image research and layout for online ads and websites.
MODEM MEDIA Interactive Graphic Designer, Norwalk, CT
- Involved with interactive campaigns for Advil, Sirius Radio and Delta.
- Redesign, production for web, photo research and retouching for e-mail newsletters, websites and promotional material.
Nov 2004–Aug 2006
VERIFIED PERSON, Inc. Creative Director, New York, NY
- Worked closely with CEO and COO to develop branding and all sales support of this start up business.
- Developed complete corporate identity and creative project management process from concept to delivery for a national marketing campaign.
- All essential marketing vehicles including trade show needs, banners, datasheets, whitepapers, brochures, direct mail, animated video and
prototyping online products.
- Managed all related outsourcing, vendor relationships, pricing and ensuring on-time delivery of products and services within budget and tight deadlines.
Feb 2004–Oct 2005
JACK MORTON WORLDWIDE Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
- Numerous design projects including Gillette product presentation CD, booklet and packaging.
STAPLES Art Director, Framingham, MA
- Design and information architect including charts, diagrams and written directions, operating instructions for US and Canadian versions of Staples branded products.
ALLIED DOMECQ Art Director, Boston, MA
- Design, layout and production of internal product catalog for Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, and Togo’s Restaurants.
THE UNITED WAY Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
- Design for print advertisements and marketing material for numerous fundraising campaigns.
May 2003–May 2004
THE MARY BAKER EDDY LIBRARY/CHRISTIAN SCIENCE CENTER Art Director, Boston, MA
- Concept, design, project management of banners, posters, brochures, direct mail, publication, advertisements, signage, website for events and exhibits.
- Used access to library, exhibits and events to understand user experience.
- Managed freelance designer and production manager.
- Worked closely with stakeholders and the CEO to take projects from kickoff to final design.
- Designed international advertisements for a widely translated publication.
Jul 2000–Jul 2002
SWITCHBOARD.COM Senior Graphic Designer, Westborough, MA
- Worked closely with the Director of Marketing in concept brainstorming, design, user experience and execution of main website.
- Coordinated with programmers to develop and maintain websites.
- Developed visual design of website and logo for “Maps On Us”.
NEWSPAPER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA User Experience/User Interface, Los Angeles, CA
- Working closely with a news editor, we were charged with developing a travel portal geared for the business traveller.
- Developed user experience, user interview, wireframe, sitemap, website design and vendor sources.
Feb 1998–Feb 2000
BOSTON.COM Product Development/Web Designer, Boston, MA
- Lead on development, such as auctions, mp3 and e-commerce websites.
- Redesign of Bostonmagazine.com
- Designed and production over 200 small business websites.
User Experience Design think, concept through prototype, feedback, iteration New York, NY
GENERAL ASSEMBLY New York, NY User Experience
MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN Boston, MA, Graphic Design
MOUNT IDA COLLEGE Newton, MA, Graphic Design