Aug 2009–Jun 2017
WEBMD PROFESSIONAL Interactive Web Designer, New York, NY
- Design, update of online marketing products, ranging from storyboards for animated promotions, self directed presentations, emails to online drivers for the promotion of pharmaceutical products to medical professionals.
- Worked with Project Managers, editors and Writers to gain client’s approval.
- Accounts include products from Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Norvartis, Senofi-Aventis, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, to name a few.
SCRIBBLE & TWEAK Consultant, New York, NY
- Collaborated with principle/creative director to develop user experience.
- Through brainstorming, sketching and interview, we developed a flow both visually and functionally to properly and accurately communicate his creative vision and process.
Nov 2007–Mar 2009
DDB WORLDWIDE Designer, New York, NY
- A range of projects from print to interactive, concept, design, production and low res image retouching for ads, websites, book covers, posters, POS and logos.
- Accounts include New York State Lottery, DDB, Electrolux, Exxon/Mobile, Hertz, Unilever/Klondike.
Oct 2006– Nov 2007
MCKINSEY & COMPANY Flash Designer, New York, NY
- Design and production of flash based projects for presentations and learning modules. Including video manipulation and final output.
SPECIAL OPS MEDIA Art Director, Brooklyn, NY
- Concept and storyboard of streaming online animated ad promoting Disney’s Cars Blu-ray DVD. Chosen from a number concept from other Art Directors.
ATMOSPHERE BBDO Designer/Production Artist, New York, NY
- Production and Design for various interactive projects for Cingular, Target, Citibank, Wildlife Conservation Society, etc..
- Designing, image research, layout, resizing of online ads and web sites.
MODEM MEDIA Interactive Graphic Designer, Norwalk, CT
- Involved with interactive campaigns for Advil, Sirius Radio and Delta.
- Redesign, production for web, photo research and retouching for e-mail newsletters, websites and promotional material.
Nov 2004–Aug 2006
VERIFIED PERSON, Inc. Creative Director, New York, NY
- Worked closely with CEO and COO to develop branding and visual identity.
- Developed complete creative and project management process from concept to delivery while establishing a visual theme for a national marketing campaign.
- All essential marketing vehicles including trade show booths, banners, datasheets, whitepapers, brochures, direct mail, animated video and website design.
- Managed all related outsourcing, vendor communications, pricing and ensuring on-time delivery of products and services within budget and tight deadlines.
Feb 2004–Oct 2005
JACK MORTON WORLDWIDE Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
- Numerous design projects including Gillette product presentation CD, booklet and packaging.
STAPLES Art Director, Framingham, MA
- Design of information heavy, including charts, diagrams and written directions, operating instructions for US and Canadian versions of Staples branded products.
ALLIED DOMECQ Art Director, Boston, MA
- Visual design and production of internal product catalog for Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, and Togo’s Restaurants.
THE UNITED WAY Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
- Design for print advertisements and marketing material forz numerous fundraising campaigns.
May 2003–May 2004
THE MARY BAKER EDDY LIBRARY/CHRISTIAN SCIENCE CENTER Art Director, Boston, MA
- Concept, design, project management of printed banners, posters, brochures, direct mail, publication advertisements, website and signage for exhibits, and events for an international audience.
- Worked closely with copywriters, production managers, department heads and the CEO to take projects from kickoff to final design.
- Managed freelance designer.
- Designed international advertisements for marketing of a publication that has been translated into 17 languages.
Jul 2000–Jul 2002
SWITCHBOARD.COM Senior Graphic Designer, Westborough, MA
- Worked closely with the Director of Marketing in concept brainstorming, design, user experience and execution of main website.
- Coordinated with programmers to develop and maintain websites.
- Developed visual design of website and logo for “Maps On Us”.
NEWSPAPER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA User Experience/Information Architect/Visual Designer, Los Angeles, CA
- Working closely with an news editor, we were charged with developing a travel portal geared for the business traveller.· Through ongoing interviews. A list of frequent business traveler’s needs from one stage of their journey to the next was created.
- Developed user experience, a wireframe along with live sources for functionality throughout the site., e.g., ground travel, weather, flight information, hotel, etc.
- Developed visual design for the website.
Feb 1998–Feb 2000
BOSTON.COM Web Designer, Boston, MA
- Designed and produced over 200 microsites, featured ads and affiliate websites.
- Lead on implementing some beta-projects such as auctions and e-commerce.
- Developed visual design of BostonMagazine.com.
ASIAN DELI Cofounder, Watertown, MA
- Financing, locating, construction prior to and uncluding opening of establishment.
- Day to day operations including vendor relations, handling of employees, customers including food preparation.
KBB DESIGN Designer, Watertown, MA
- Design of advertisements, logos and direct mail.
GENERAL ASSEMBLY New York, NY User Experience
MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF ART Boston, MA, Graphic Design
MOUNT IDA COLLEGE Newton, MA, Graphic Design